Monday, October 15, 2012

Simple and Petite

October 15, 2012. Meet my second model, Carina Bailon. My sister, best friend, mother, teacher and a lot more. She's always there for you no matter what happens, proven and tested! Haha. I'm proud to say that she's an Iska and we are neighbors! As in school neighbors! Haha. She wore a simple white dress and a beige heels and few accessories that matches her dress. I love how we handled this shoot. She loves to pose SO MUCH and take pictures of me (and my boyfriend, too). This photos were shot here in my condominium (again) and I hope you guys will like it! How's that for a second try?



I'm just an amateur photographer- and not a make up artist. So the model did her own job with the make up thing. Haha!






 My favorite against the light photos of my model. Still studying how to do this flare thing but yeah, I think it's not that bad for a beginner. I also love how her hair looks brown here.


Carina loves jump shots so much. I think she had jump shots in every place we were earlier. Haha! Kidding aside, I love how powerful her face is when she jumps.














Make up Artist: Carina Bailon
Stylist: Carina Bailon
Photographer: Raquel Mallillin

No comments:

Post a Comment